Corporate Social Responsibility
Girobank believes in the abilities of fellow-citizens who wholeheartedly dedicate themselves to improving the quality of life of others. We commit to join them in their cause to make the life of many others more fulfilling. For this reason, we are glad to be able to contribute to the realization of projects that fall within the scope of our sponsoring and donation policy, which we will now explain.
Which projects do we support?
Girobank supports projects that are linked to our four (4) chosen domains:
- Arts and culture
Projects we don’t support
Projects we don’t support through sponsoring or donations are:
- Religious and political events and organizations
- Trips and festivities
- Private persons
- Request needs to have a link with one of the four chosen domains
- Request needs to be from an organization established in Curaçao and/or Bonaire
- Requests should be submitted at least 35 working days in advance of the event date
How we handle sponsoring and donation requests
- A request should be handed in electronically, by sending it to the following email - Girobank cannot be hold responsible for event tickets, raffle booklets and/or other promotional materials sent
- Your request will be initially analyzed by our Sponsoring & Donations Committee
- Prospect requests will be discussed with Management accordingly
- Following Management’s consent we will notify the requestor of the final outcome
Please note that typically a decision will be made within 20 working days following the submission. It may take up to 30 working days before a decision is made depending on the size and complexity of the request. This means that requests should be submitted at least 35 working days in advance of the event date.