Corporate Current Account
The business account for your company's daily money traffic
This is the bank account for your company’s everyday payments and receivables.
A Corporate Current Account is available to companies registered at the local Chamber of Commerce. Extra Corporate Current Accounts can be requested. Corporate Current Accounts are bound to one organizational entity. As a Corporate Client your will be appointed an Account Manager, who will advise and guide you in all your banking affairs.
A Corporate Current Account enables companies and organizations to:
- Make deposits, withdrawals and money transfers to third parties.
- Set up payment schedules.
- Check the payment history of all company accounts through our Girobank online banking system.
- Obtain a free debit card for:
- Withdrawing cash money from any local or foreign ATM machine connected to Cashnet, Maestro or Cirrus.
- Paying at any cashier, connected to Cashnet, Maestro or Cirrus.
- Make use of Girobank’s “overdraft” facility.
- Make night deposits at the ATM cashiers offering that possibility.
- Obtain a cheque book to making cheque payments.
For more information or to request a Corporate Current Account
For more information, feel free to contact Corporate Banking at T. 433 9130, F. 461 1388 or email